Sunday, April 4, 2010

I LOVED MY 50TH BIRTHDAY! THANKS

I want to thank all my family for the best 50th bday a dad could have.
I owe a lot to my family to say I love them doesn't even begin to express how I feel.

To my mother thank you for life. Mom you give so much love and no son could have had a better childhood than I did. Thank you so much for teaching me correct values and showing me how to provide for my family and how to value love. I pray you and Pa have many years together my family loves you both soooooo much. Thanks for the peeps you old chick!

To my wife how could I have made it through the heartaches we have had without you? Having you also makes the successes sweeter. I am so grateful we finally get to live together again. You are the single reason our family has stayed so close and our children live such good lives (from your example). I am grateful to your mother as well for showing you how to take care of your family and all she does for us.
What a great party and video. Thank you for not pulling out the "old age" decorations!
TO my kido's last night was perfect! You have all grown up to be such good people. I am so grateful that you are contributors to life and are living your lives as examples for my grandkido's (yes K & R this includes you). I can not believe how perfect last night was. You are such great examples of the scripture "honoring your father and mother". The memories you shared with me last night remind me of how much life we have lived together (sorry I worked you all so hard) and of all the fun ahead of us. I am looking forward to the next 50 years!

I do miss my dad, Norm, Dennis, Kent and Jerry (I am sorry my mother has had to endure so much pain). I just hope to see them again someday (way in the future). Seriously I feel their love a lot. I have felt my fathers love through all my special occasions and during times of great need throughout my whole life (what a blessing).
Thanks again for the love, laughter and light you all bring into my life!
Dad

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Scott you are awesome! What a great family you do have! My blessing of having my loved ones in Heaven is they DO get to be with us in our celebrations/hard times that they wouldn't normally be too. Lucky are we! BLESSED SO SO BLESSED! XO to you all!

Katelyn said...

Love you dad! You have been an amazing example to all of us!! I love you so so much!

Amy Rosquist said...

That was a super fun party, quirky details and all. We love you!!