Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going, Going, Gone.......

Finally, the movers will be here on Tues, May 4th. That will be the last day in our house. I have to say I am ready for it. This has drug on way too long. It has been great to stay with friends and family but we have lived this way too long. It will be great to live like normal people, in 1 house. Alyssa will say to me, "Grandma, are you going to your up North house"? Cute. It seems to be hard on the kids. There whole lives have been here. Scott said to them, this is a house, but we take our memories and our home will be wherever we are, and I think that makes sense. It will be fun to come back and stay with them and to establish ourselves in American Fork, as a family. I found out today that our furniture will be picked up and won't be delivered for up to 1 week. WHAT? It drives around on the truck till it makes its way to us. Too funny. I guess we don't pack what we need. Well, from now on talk won't be about moving and I bet everyone will be thrilled!!! On to new and better things. Love to all my friends and family in Sevier County!!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Scott is so right. Our Elyse will often say, "oh if we could just go back to our Cleveland house." We can only move forward. Memories are what matters. Hope all goes well. XO

Mindy said...

I'm glad you will finally be settled in one place, but I will MISS YOU!!! (Even though I don't see you everyday like I used to)You most definitley have a special place in my heart. Good luck on this new adventure...Love ya!!!