Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OUR FAMILY IS GROWING AND CHANGING!

Wow what a great few months we have had. We were blessed with a sweet baby girl on New Year's Day. Her name is Khloe Rosquist and is the daughter of Amy and Kyle. She is such a tiny sweetheart. It was great to be able to just leave and go spend some time to help and be with the families in Salina. Krista is struggling through her long pregnancy also, and so it helps to be there and lend a hand. Tara's family is good. Jenna had her cochlear implant surgery the end of Sept. and had it turned on in Dec. She is starting to hear but it is a slow and careful procedure. She is such a joy. All the other grandkids are doing great and busy in all their activities. We try to get to see them as much as we can. I must say Scott LOVES his job. I have never seen him so happy in a job ever! He still teaches part time at UVU also, and he really enjoys that too. Ryan is winding down in school and will soon be a graduate in Computer Programming (I think). Exciting times for him. I am so proud of Katelyn. She works for an awesome company and is such a valued employee. She just received a major promotion and raise. She has not felt very good for along time and I think we are finally getting to the bottom of it. Hopefully she can get well and feel good soon. I love my life here in American Fork. I have the best of everything. I am near family here and lots of shopping, I can go see my family in Salina anytime I want, and I have revived a couple old hobbies that I am enjoying so much. I bowl on a league with some cousins of mine, which I love and I have taken sewing back up and am really enjoying that. Of course with new babies, most of the sewing has been for them, but my next project is a "turning twenty" pieced quilt for Katelyn. Should be lots of fun. Well that is a little update of the Seals. Life is great!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh this life of empty nesters! ENJOY! And being able to go when ever you need to! It is even more appreciated after being in the working world for so long! HAPPY DAYS AHEAD! Lucky you to be kissing on those babies! XO