Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!

It has been months since I have updated or even looked at blogspot, lots of changes in our life and maybe some getting used to them. We are happily settled in A.F. I have pretty much stopped working, and while I do miss my co-workers, the Docs, and the patients, it is a lot of fun to do what I want. haha I do miss not seeing my oldest three daughters as often, but we still manage to be together a lot. I do see my youngest daughter and my son so that it a benefit. I joined a bowling league with some family here and I am enjoying that. We're expecting two new granddaughters so I am busy sewing and shopping and shopping.... Scott LOVES his job and that is great. We feel like miracles are constantly happening for our little Jenna. She just got her cochlear implant on Friday and they will turn the sound on in early December. Can you imagine what it would be like from deafness to hearing. Miracles.... Their family is blessed and loved. Our family is so blessed and I am grateful for it.

2 comments:

Amy Rosquist said...

You sound upbeat-you must be feeling back to normal after the long illness. I'm glad everything is going well, although we do miss you living in Sunnybrook.

Sharon said...

Well, I am so sorry that I have been so wrapped up in my own world that I didn't know you've been sick. Well glad you are on the mend but manno I could have kept you in my prayers! Glad you are enjoying being home. Shopping is the 'only' thing I do best. Take Care and have a wonderful holiday season surrounded by family! XO