Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MIRACLES

Baby Jenna is doing great! I got to hold tiny Jenna in my arms last night for the first time and the experience was so awesome. She was the widest awake I have seen her yet, and she just stared into my eyes and I into hers. I promise, it felt like seeing into Heaven. She is so sweet. The NICU nurse told us that Jenna has a spirit about her that is just amazing! She said she can be cranky but her sweet spirit always is there. The NICU nurses are awesome and we are grateful for them. Jenna has progressed so much. She has triumphed over so much and I believe she will continue to do so. She has defied all odds. That reaffirms to me she has a purpose to fulfill and she is going to do it! Mom's comment on Tara's blog brought a tear to my eye when she said Grandpa Barton got to see her and sent a special message down here to earth for us. Many of the blessings given have talked about how Jenna will teach us all how to love each other more and to love as Heavenly Father loves. What a mission and purpose. I have been grateful to be with Gavin these last several days and care for him. What a loving gentle little boy! Kurt and Tara's family is doing great. They will bring her home and maybe life will get back to normal for them. I hope so. They deserve some peace and tranquility in their lives. Thank You to work for allowing me to spend this time with Tara and her family. Thank you to my other children for all their help and love and picking up the pieces everywhere else. Thank You to all who have prayed for this family and Jenna. Our prayers were answered and will continue to be, I'm sure. Deby

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, LOTS OF TEARS!!! She is Heaven sent thats for sure.

susiefarns said...

I'm so jealous that you've got to hold her. I can't wait to meet her. Hug Tara for me.