Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It is an exciting time of year as the grass is growing and time for planting begins. I always love this time of year. I love to plant the flower beds and pots and usually a big garden. I have to say, its not for Scott. Not his thing. I love it. There is something special about being outside and in the garden. I am happy to say most my kids have followed after me and love to work in their yards. A few may prefer cement like their Dad. We are enjoying going to our grandkid's soccer, t-ball, and softball games. It is a lot of fun. Our family is doing good and our prayers and love continue to be with Kurt and Tara at this time. They have been through so much and have a long path ahead of them but it is with the love of the whole family and friends behind them. There is a Conference talk entitled "Come What May, And Love It". It says if we approach adversities wisely, our hardest times can be times of greatest growth, which in turn can lead toward times of greatest happiness. I'm sure we will find this to be true. We love our family so much and feel so blessed.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome! Gotta love this time of year! I agree with you also love the talk "COME WHAT MAY" It's a guide for out lives. Hope all is well. Sharon

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

You have an amazing family....I love them all! :) I am so happy we have got to know them better. Our thoughts and prayers are with Tara and Kurt as well. Hope to see you all soon.
Shauna