Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amy tagged me with a new TAG. You list 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, Current Obsesssions,collections, and 3 Facts. Then TAG 3 more. Here goes-

3 Joys: 1. My Family!!! My love for my family continues to grow each day as I see the new things they all do and the way they are living their lives. I am so proud of all my children and love our parents for all they have done for us.
2. Yard Work. I could spend all my time in my yard and never do a bit of housework.
3. Crocheting, reading and just having down time.

3 Fears: 1. Loss of loved ones. We have had alot of that (in 2002 alone we lost 5 of our close family members. Scott lost all 3 brothers and I lost my Dad. He was a great father and mentor. These were great men in our lives.
2. I fear where we will end up moving. We need to move on but can't decide yet where exactly and when.
3. I fear digging out 28plus years of life in one little house and finding a new home for all of it.

3 Goals: 1. Do better at being Relief Society President. I love family and work and I need to better organize my time and do more in my calling.
2. I have started doing geneology again and I am loving it. (Sounds old!)
3. To get settled somewhere and not have the worries hanging over my head about all of that stuff.

Current Obsessions, Collections: 1. I mentioned geneology, I can't leave it alone.
2. I love jewelry and anything bright and fun. I never was one to like it all that much but now I can't buy enough of the stuff.
3. My kids would all say I collect way too much "stuff". When we move that will hopefully de-clutter my world.

3 Facts: It seems like I've said it all but- 1. I love my family and any time spent with any of them is a joy. I have enjoyed the love and friendship I have with my daughters as they have grown up and become adults. We still all love to spend time together.
2. I have a great husband who has given up alot to provide for our family. He has worked out of town for alot of years, but he kept us here so that the kids could all graduate here and we could stay in our home and ward.
3. I have a spending problem with jewelry, shoes, and home decor items. Oh well!

1 comment:

Adam and Dev said...

Hey, I'm making my blog private. So send me your email to devluvcheers@hotmail.com

After you email me, I will invite you to my blog! Thanks! :)